The Greensborough Historical Society always welcomes new members and visitors to its meetings and functions. If your interests are historical, heritage or family history, you are welcome to join us.
Membership is another valued contribution to help the Society record the district's history and heritage and we hope you will join with us to contribute your time, knowledge and skills in the many activities and projects the Society undertakes and promotes.
Membership of the Society entitles you to:
- Monthly general meetings and forums with guest speakers
- Voting rights at the Annual General meeting
- Access to the Resource Centre and the collection
- Activities and projects including collecting, cataloguing, restoration and preservation of old photographs, newspaper articles and memorabilia and the recording of oral histories
- Participation in historical walks
- Social events
Subscription rates for the 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017 membership fees are:
Single year (annual) subscriptions:
- Individual : $20 ($15 concession)
- Family : $30
- Group : $30
- Corporate : $100
Five year subscription:
A 50% reduction in fees for new members joining on or after 1st January each year for the remaining six months of the membership year. The standard fee then applies for all subscription renewals as at 1st July of each year.
- Individual : $100 ($75 concession)
- Family : $150
- Group : $150
- Corporate : $500
Cheques or Money Orders should be made out to:
Greensborough Historical Society Inc.
4 Jenna Close
Greensborough, Victoria, 3088
BSB 633 000 Account No. 140031360
Account Name Greensborough Historical Society Inc.
Membership application or enquiries
Please fill in and submit the simple form below, or alternatively email the Society at email@example.com and we will arrange for a membership form to be sent to you.
Applying for membership is easy and straightforward.
We look forward to you seeing you at the Society.